Proposal for Temporary Closure of Road/Street To Ordinary Vehicular Traffic
9 Aug 2022, 8:31 AM
PURSUANT to the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulations 1965, notice is hereby given that the Waitomo District Council, for the purpose of the Hamilton Car Club Rally 2022 proposes to temporarily close the following roads/streets to ordinary vehicular traffic for the periods indicated:
Date: Sunday 30 October 2022
Period of Closure: As indicated at each stage section below:
STAGE NAME Hauturu Road – Sunday 30 October 2022 Road closure from 9am to 5pm (Waitomo DC)
- Closure Starts at 1.1KM on Hauturu Rd (from Te Anga End.)
- Continues beyond Waitomo Council Boundary at 1343 into Ōtorohanga boundary and onto Kaimango Road
- Side road Affected Toi Road, Waitomo
- Side road Affected Coes Road, Waitomo
- Side road Affected Mahoe Road, Waitomo
Note: To assist with the stage security, the closure is also to include 300 metres of each adjoining road, from where it intersects with this road closure being applied for.
Any person objecting to the proposal is called upon to lodge notice of objection and grounds thereof in writing, before 5pm Tuesday 11 October 2022 at the office of Waitomo District Council, Queen Street, Te Kuiti.