2023 Census Regional Tour
Tuesday 18 October 2022 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
You're invited to attend a 2023 Census Regional Tour: Tatau Tātou - All of us count event in our district
Stats NZ want to keep you up to date with all the latest information as they work towards delivering the 2023 Census to Aotearoa and your community.
This event includes:
- What makes 2023 Census different
- What we are doing within 2023 Census to improve outcomes for Māori
- How you can make a big impact on its success
- What’s changed on the census form and why
- Accessibility initiatives
- Issues that affected your region last Census and what is being done to mitigate these
- The benefits for all of us
- The ‘journey of a question’ and a whole lot more.
The presentation will be followed by snacks and refreshments with ample time for you to meet the team and for them to answer any of your questions.
Please register for this session by emailing [email protected].