Free dog vaccination event
Sunday 26 February 01:30 pm to 03:30 pm
Waitomo District Council is joining forces with Pound Hounds Rescue again to provide free parvo vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and microchipping for those in the community who would struggle to afford it.
If your dog’s parvo vaccination isn’t up to date or they’re due for a flea or worm treatment, or you’d like your dog to be microchipped, but you cannot afford it, then we encourage you to come along to this free event.
A desexing option will also be available on the day for a lower cost. A community services card or proof of hardship will be required for this option.
• This event is for those who genuinely need help and would struggle to afford treatment. If you are breeding to sell, or can afford treatment, please do not attend.
• Your dog must be at the event to receive the treatment.
• A koha is welcome so we can continue to provide this free service.
• When you arrive, please drive up and stay in the car, and you will be told what to do. It will be just like a drive through.
• Vaccinations are limited and we cannot guarantee there will be enough for everyone.
• You can pre-register online by clicking this link https://bit.ly/3WFV5Ww to ensure your dog will receive treatment.
• All dogs MUST be on a lead.
• If you, or your dog is unwell, please stay at home.