Waitomo Way - August 2018 issue
9 Aug 2018
The August edition of Waitomo Way is out now. Click here to view.
This month's newsletter features information on the adoption of the Long Term Plan 2018-28 and the Solid Waste Minimisation and Management Plan.
A reminder that we have District Plan Review open days coming up in Marokopa and Mokau. You can find out more about these here.
We have improved our website information on Planning and Resource Consents. Click here to view.
Inside this issue:
- Nuisance issues
- New cemetery search tool now live
- Solid Waste Plan adopted for 2018-28
- Guide to Kerbside Recycling Collection Service
- Dog owner prosecuted
- Waste Audit completed
- Animals and stock on roads
- Maintenance work to keep our bridges safe and resilient
- How to make a service request
- Plan to look after yourself for 3 days or more
- Community Services update
- Payment sought on outstanding rates for abandoned land
- If you see myrtle rust call MPI
- Cost of purchasing carbon credits and District Landfill fees
The next edition of this newsletter will be published in October 2018.