24 Oct 2019, 6:00 AM
Notice of Impounding and of Proposed Sale of Impounded Stock
The Impounding Act 1955, Section 46(2)
The under mentioned stock have been seized at Tammadge Street Te Kuiti and impounded at Waitomo District Council’s Stock Pound, William Street, Te Kuiti on Friday 18 October 2019.
Description of Stock
• 1 white Sow.
Notice is hereby given that unless claimed by the owner/s within 7 days of the date of the publication of this notice the stock will be sold by public auction on Friday the 1st of November 2019 at 9.00am at the Waitomo District Council Stock Pound, William Street or otherwise disposed of in accordance with Impounding Act 1955.
Notice for Temporary Closure of Road/Street To Ordinary Vehicular Traffic
PURSUANT to the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulations 1965, notice is hereby given that the Waitomo District Council, for the purpose of the URG Targa Car Club Rally 2019 will temporarily close the following roads/streets to ordinary vehicular traffic for the periods indicated:
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Period of Closure: As indicated at each stage section below:
STAGE NAME 5 = Kawhia Harbour – 29 October 2019 road closure from 12:15 pm to 16.45pm (Waitomo DC)
Kawhia Harbour Road – from its intersection with Harbour Road
• Past Waitaumanu Way
• Past Kowhainui Rise
• Past Willow Point Road
• Past Brown Road (no exit)
• To finish at its intersection with Te Waitere Road
Te Waitere Road – from its intersection with Kawhia Harbour Road
• To finish at its intersection with Taharoa Rd
Taharoa Road – from its intersection with Te Waitere Road
• Past Taumatatotara West Road (no exit)
• Past Taumatatotara East Road (no exit)
• To finish at its intersection with Marokopa Rd
Marokopa Road – from its intersection with Taharoa Road
• Past Coutts Road (no exit)
• Past Te Karaka Road (no exit)
• Past Kairimu Road (no exit)
• To finish 5km from its intersection with Mangatoa Road.
STAGE NAME 6 = Marokopa/Awakino- 29 October 2019 road closure from 13:40pm to 16:10pm (Waitomo DC).
Mangatoa Road – from 3.5 km from its intersection with Pomarangi Road
• Past Waikawau Road (no exit)
• To finish at its intersection with Manganui Rd
Manganui Road – from its intersection with Mangatoa Road
• Past Crawford Road (no exit)
• Past Ordish Road (no exit)
• To finish at its intersection with Taumatamaire Road
Note: To assist with the stage security, the closure is also to include 50 metres of each adjoining road, from where it intersects with this road closure being applied for.
It will be an offence under the above regulations for any person otherwise than under authority to use the road/street for ordinary vehicular traffic during this period of closure.