Stepping Up Class - Email 1 and 2
Friday 06 August 2021 01:30 pm to 03:30 pm
Waitomo District Library, along with Stepping Up, is providing a series of free computer classes.
This course covers how to set up an email account and includes:
- Create a free email account
- Navigating around your email account
- Add an address to your contacts list
- Sending, receiving, replying and forwarding emails
- Sending, receiving and saving an attachment
- Creating folders for groups
- Recognising SPAM and other potentially harmful email
People with an existing email account do not need to attend this class, unless you have forgotten how to use your email.
Register today as spaces are limited