Applications and assessments
On this page you’ll find out how to submit an application for a resource consent, including:
- where to send your application
- what information you’ll need to include
- where you can go for help.
Preparing your resource consent application
All applications (subdivision and landuse consent) need an Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEE). You can learn more about these by following these links:
Forms and guidelines
Please click here for forms and guidelines.
- resource management consultant
- surveyor (in the case of subdivision applications)
- landscape architect
- archaeologist, heritage specialist, or other specialist advisor
- Envirolink - for local environmental specialists
- NZ Institute of Surveyors
- NZ Planning Institute
- NZ Institute of Landscape Architects
- The Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand
- The Association of Consulting Engineers New Zealand
- NZ Law Society
- Yellow Pages - search under Resource Management Consultants or Surveyors.