Council seeks feedback on Proposed Fees and Charges 2019/20
4 Apr 2019
Waitomo District Council is seeking feedback on the proposed Fees and Charges 2019/20.
The Fees and Charges are set for services that we provide but don’t rate for, on the principal of user pays.
Some changes are proposed to the current Fees and Charges for the following activities:
- Building Consent
- Animal and Dog Control
- Environmental Health and Alcohol Licensing
- Resource Management
Have your say by 5pm, 6 May 2019 and tell us your views.The Statement of Proposal (including submission form) can be viewed online here. (PDF 198 KB)
Alternatively collect a printed copy from the WDC Office, Queen Street Te Kuiti and at the Waitomo District Library, 28 Taupiri Street Te Kuiti.
Make a submission by:
- emailing it to [email protected]
- posting it to Waitomo District Council, PO Box 404, Queen Street Te Kuiti 3941
- faxing it to (07) 878 7771
- delivering it to our Council Office or the Library.
A hearing will be held at 1pm on 14 May 2019 if you wish to present your submission in person. Please make sure you tell us if you wish to be heard.