15 Aug 2017
NOTICE OF ROUTINE HYDRANT FLUSHING
WDC will be undertaking routine hydrant flushing in Te Kuiti, Benneydale, Mokau and Piopio from Wednesday 16 to Friday 18 August 2017.
TE KUITI - Eastern Side:
- Anzac Street, Boddies Terrace, Broadfoot Place, Corinth Avenue, Ellison Avenue, Esplanade, Hinerangi Street, Kiwi Street, Liverpool Street, Mahoe Crescent, Ngarongo Street, Sturgess Terrace, Tammadge Street, Taruna Place, Taupiri Street, Tawa Heights, Tawa Street, Waitete Road, Walker Road, Wesley Avenue.
TE KUITI -Western Side:
- Ailsa Street, Awakino Road, Bayne Street, Butler Street, Cato Terrace, Colin Brook Place, Craig Terrace, Earl Street, Elizabeth Street, Haines Terrace, Hill Street, Hospital Road, King Street West, Lusk Street, Mary Street, Queen Street, St Andrews Court, St Lukes Crescent, Seddon Street, Te Kumi Road.
- Ellis Road, Georgetti Street and Mine Road.
- Seaview Motorcamp, Oha St, Rangi Rd, Main Rd, Aria Tce, Point Rd, Tainui St, Takarei Tce, North St, Te Kauri Rd, Te Mahoe Rd.
- Moa St North, Tui St, Kiwi St, Huia St, Aria Rd, Moa St South, Kaka St, Kawana St, Poto St, View Terrace, Kuku St and Kea St.
While undertaking this work, WDC will make every effort to minimise the impact on supply. In the event that temporary deterioration of your water quality occurs due to flushing in your street, it is advisable to first run your garden tap then the others for several minutes to remove any air bubbles and to restore water clarity. Please do not run water through in house filters before taps are running clear.
Enquiries regarding this work should be made to WDC by phoning 07-878-0800.