Public Notice of the Summary of Submissions on the Proposed Waitomo District Plan
6 Jul 2023, 11:30 AM
Clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991
The Waitomo District Council has prepared a summary of submissions on the Proposed Waitomo District Plan (PDP). Further submissions are now invited.
The summary of submissions may be inspected at the following locations:
- Waitomo District Council website: www.waitomo.govt.nz
- At the Waitomo District Council office, Queen Street, Te Kūiti
- Railway Building 3, Rora Street, Te Kūiti
- Waitomo District Library, 28 Taupiri Street, Te Kūiti
Making a further submission
In accordance with Clause 8 Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991, the following persons may make a further submission:
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest;
- Any person that has an interest in the proposed private plan change greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- The Waitomo District Council itself.
A further submission must be limited to a matter of support or opposition to the relevant submission made on the PDP.
Submitting further submissions
You may submit a further submission by sending a written or electronic submission to Waitomo District Council by one of the following methods:
- Download a submission form from the Waitomo District Council website; or
- Pick up a hard copy submission form at the Waitomo District Council office, Railway Building 3 or the library.
To lodge a submission, send a written or electronic submission in the prescribed form to Council at:
Waitomo District Council
PO Box 404
Queen Street, Te Kūiti 3941
Email: [email protected]
A copy of your further submission is also required to be sent to the original submitter not later than 5 working days after lodging your ‘further submission’ with the Waitomo District Council (Clause 8A, Schedule 1). Further submissions must be lodged by no later than 5pm on 28 July 2023, which is 15 working days after the day on which public notice is given.