The Local Government Act 2002 (LGA) requires Council to produce a Long Term Plan (LTP) every three years and an Annual Plan (Exceptions Annual Plan) for the years in between. The Exceptions Annual Plan provides the Waitomo District Community with the required information to participate in Council's decision making process.
The Exceptions Annual Plan focuses on one year only, and it's purpose is to report any variations from the work plans and forecasts set out by the LTP for the given financial year.
- Front section including Message from the Mayor and CE (PDF 3.12 MB)
- Section A: Overview (PDF 4.35 MB)
- Section B: Groups of Activities - Part 1 (PDF 10.02 MB). Part 2 (PDF 1.09 MB) S (PDF 2.36 MB)
- Section C: Financial Information* (PDF 2.36 MB)
*Note - the Funding Impact Statement, which is part of the financial information, has been updated (in January 2015) to ensure alignment of terminology with the Revenue and Financing Policy (RFP). There is no financial impact on any rates set for the 2014/15 year.
- Front section and Section A: Overview (PDF 2.53 MB)
- Section B: Groups of Activities (PDF 2.02 MB)
- Section C: Financial Information (PDF 1.99 MB)
- Section D: Appendices (PDF 1.31 MB)
- Section 1.0 Introduction (PDF 1.11 MB)
- Section 2.0 Groups of Activities (PDF 2.33 MB)
- Section 3.0 Financial Information (PDF 913 KB)
- Section 4.0 Appendices (PDF 638 KB)
- Section 1.0 - Introduction (PDF 4.6 MB)
- Section 2.0 - Group of Activities (PDF 13.46 MB)
- Section 3.0 - Financial Information (PDF 4.77 MB)
- Section 4.0 - Appendices (PDF 9.89 MB)