Warmer Kiwi Homes Programme
17 Jul 2019
EECA is offering Warmer Kiwi Homes grants for heaters and home insulation - to make homes warmer, drier and healthier.
Warmer Kiwi Homes is a four-year Government programme, that offers grants for ceiling and underfloor insulation and heaters.
Grants for heaters - heat pumps, wood burners and pellet burners are now available.
You may qualify for a heating grant if:
- you are the homeowner (owner-occupier)
- your home was built before the year 2008
- you have a Community Services Card or SuperGold combo card, OR
- you own and live in a home in an area identified as low-income
- you don’t have an existing operational heating appliance in the main living area.
For any questions about Warmer Kiwi Homes or your eligibility, please contact EECA Energywise on 0800 358 676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org