19 Sep 2017
Council Meeting Schedule
The following meeting of the Waitomo District Council is scheduled for September 2017:
Council Meeting – Tuesday 26 September 2017 at 9.00am
An invitation is extended to members of the public to attend these meetings for observation purposes. Any member(s) of the public wishing to speak at a Council meeting are required to gain approval from the Mayor at least two working days prior to the meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available on Council’s Website two working days before the meeting.
Tender for Removal
Old Benneydale Public Toilet Facility
Waitomo District Council commissioned a new public toilet facility in Benneydale on 25 August 2017. The old facility is now available for removal by tender as is where is. The facility is a concrete structure approximately 25-30 years old. The successful tenderer will be responsible for the removal and all associated costs and WDC accepts no responsibility should the structure fail during removal.
Please submit your tender in writing by 22 September 2017.
Email email@example.com or post to WDC, P O Box 404, Te Kuiti 3941. Please mark it attention: Tender for Removal - Benneydale Toilet.
Please contact our friendly Customer Services Team on 0800 932 4357 for further assistance.
Notice of Routine Hydrant Flushing
WDC will be undertaking routine hydrant flushing in Te Kuiti, Benneydale, Mokau and Piopio from Wednesday 20 to Friday 22 September 2017.
TE KUITI - Eastern Side:
- Anzac Street, Boddies Terrace, Broadfoot Place, Corinth Avenue, Ellison Avenue, Esplanade, Hinerangi Street, Kiwi Street, Liverpool Street, Mahoe Crescent, Ngarongo Street, Sturgess Terrace, Tammadge Street, Taruna Place, Taupiri Street, Tawa Heights, Tawa Street, Waitete Road, Walker Road, Wesley Avenue.
TE KUITI - Western Side:
- Ailsa Street, Awakino Road, Bayne Street, Butler Street, Cato Terrace, Colin Brook Place, Craig Terrace, Earl Street, Elizabeth Street, Haines Terrace, Hill Street, Hospital Road, King Street West, Lusk Street, Mary Street, Queen Street, St Andrews Court, St Lukes Crescent, Seddon Street, Te Kumi Road.
- Ellis Road, Georgetti Street and Mine Road.
- Seaview Motorcamp, Oha St, Rangi Rd, Main Rd, Aria Tce, Point Rd, Tainui St, Takarei Tce, North St, Te Kauri Rd, Te Mahoe Rd.
- Moa St North, Tui St, Kiwi St, Huia St, Aria Rd, Moa St South, Kaka St, Kawana St, Poto St, View Terrace, Kuku St and Kea St.
While undertaking this work, WDC will make every effort to minimise the impact on supply. In the event that temporary deterioration of your water quality occurs due to flushing in your street, it is advisable to first run your garden tap then the others for several minutes to remove any air bubbles and to restore water clarity. Please do not run water through in house filters before taps are running clear.
For further information phone WDC on 0800 932 4357. Council notices are published on our website.