Waitomo Way - December 2017
5 Dec 2017, 9:13 AM
The December edition of Waitomo Way is out now. Click here to view.
Inside this issue:
- PLANNING YOUR FUTURE – DISTRICT PLAN REVIEW
- SEASON’S GREETINGS FROM COUNCIL
- INFORMATION ABOUT OUR DOG IMPOUNDING PROCESS
- STORMY YEAR CAUSES EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO LOCAL ROADS
- COUNCIL ESTABLISH AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE
- FIRE SEASON COMES EARLY
- IMPROVEMENTS PLANNED FOR BROOK PARK ENTRANCE
- SOLID WASTE ACTIVITY PROJECTS COMING UP
- REVIEW OF THE SOLID WASTE ACTIVITY MANAGEMENT AND MINIMISATION PLAN
- COUNCIL ADOPTS ANNUAL REPORT 2016/17
- INFRAMAX CONSTRUCTION LIMITED CONTINUES TO DELIVER GREAT RESULTS
- TREATMENT PLANT UPGRADE REACHES FINAL PHASE
A reminder to keep an eye on Council news and facebook page for service and facility updates.
All the best for a safe and happy festive season. The next issue of our newsletter will be published in February 2018.