Be a responsible dog owner
31 Oct 2017
Dogs need care and attention during Guy Fawkes. Simple measures will help avoid the cost and distress caused by a missing or injured dog.
- Ensure your dog is microchipped and wearing its current registration tag.
- Never let fireworks off close to a dog.
- Keep your dog indoors or in a secure place.
- Close doors, windows and draw the curtains.
- Have the radio or TV playing as background noise.
If your dog goes missing, it may be in the Pound, so please contact us.
If Animal Control impounds your dog, all costs will need to be paid in full, before your dog is released.
Contact Animal Control 24/7 on 0800 932 4357