Waitomo Way - 22 October 2019
22 Oct 2019, 8:56 AM
Click here to read our newsletter online.
Inside this issue:
- WDC Service information – Labour Day Monday 28 October
- Rates invoices by email
- What goes in your WDC green bin?
- Waitomo District Library programmes
- Creative Communities Funding Scheme
- Get Ready Get Through. Emergency Survival items.
The first meeting of the Waitomo District Council for the 2019-2021 Triennium is to be convened in the Council Chambers, Queen Street, Te Kuiti on Thursday 31 October 2019 commencing at 4.00pm. A Powhiri to welcome and acknowledge the Elected Members into their new roles will be held at theTe Kūiti Pā, State Highway 3, Te Kuiti at 5.30pm following the Council Meeting.
An invitation is extended to members of the public to attend both the Council Meeting and Powhiri.
A copy of the agenda for the Council Meeting will be available on our website two working days before the meeting.