How to make a Service Request to Waitomo District Council
14 Dec 2015, 11:39 AM
Have you spotted a damaged road sign, graffiti or a water leak in the district?
Waitomo District Council provides a Service Request System for you to request maintenance or notify us of an issue with our services or facilities.
Please provide as much information as possible to enable us to make a full and timely response (including your name and contact details).
The types of information we require include; a description of the exact location of the problem and what it is. If you can provide us with a photo of the issue, please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your photo and request to fixmystreet.
Your request will be referred to the appropriate member of staff or Council contractor by a member of our Customer Service team.
To make a service request please phone our Customer Services team on 0800 932 4357. Council’s After hours call centre operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other ways that you can make a service request to WDC:
- You can report local issues using our online form.
- FixMyStreet is an online system that lets you report local issues to WDC. Follow these easy steps:
- Enter a nearby New Zealand postcode, or street name and area and click ‘go’.
- Point the where the issue is on the map, and click ‘go'.
- Fill out the form to create the issue (and upload a photo if possible)
- Click ‘save’
- You can send us an email: email@example.com
- Fax (07) 878 7771.
Why do I have to provide my contact information?
Although we will get back to you in your preferred method, we also request that you provide some personal details so we can:
- confirm who you are.
- advise you if there is a problem or delay in addressing the issue.
- get in touch with you quickly, and record information in a formal letter (if required).